Hello Andrei,

I would go the conditional formatting (CF) path:

1. you prepare two styles, one for each situation.
The "Wizard" style is set as protected, the "Custom" is not.

2. you create a CF and associate the target cell to each possible value to a given style above.

Then you protect the sheet. According to the source value, the target cell is protected or not.

HTH,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux