Hi.

LO 7.6.4.1

Ubuntu linux 23.04 with updates.

I have an odm master compiled from chapter files. I want to save it as a docx in editable form. There was a way to do this. It was a little kludgy, You had had to go through an odt intermediary file. But it worked.

In 7.6.4.1 this no longer seems to work. Some place there is a write only/write protect attribute. Does anybody know where this is in 7.6.4.1? Yes, I've RTFMed. I've run into several places where the documentation does not match or is not as clear as it might be for 7.6.4.1. Most editors/publisher want docx. They need to make comments and edit the text. This can't be done in read only mode. I need to turn that off. Yes, Edit->edit is checked.

Thank you.

--

Chris Johnson   rchristopherjohn...@gmail.com
Ex SysAdmin, now, writer /I sometimes think that God in creating man somewhat overestimated his ability.