Sus Spencer
Send the spreadsheet file as an attachment to the email
Regards
Fred James

Sue Spencer wrote:
Good afternoon
I have made a spreadsheet using Libre calc. When I print the spreadsheet off, it runs to
19 pages. However, when I email the spreadsheet to another party, only the first sheet
goes with the email. The calc spreadsheet, at the bottom, shows "sheet 1" but
it is many pages long. Can you please tell me how I can email this spreadsheet in such a
way that all of the pages are sent, in other words, so that the recipient can see all of
the data and not only that which appears on the first page.
Thank You and Best Regards, Sue Spencer