Hello Richard,

Thanks for the quick response. I tried both the paper tray and manual feed slot which both have the same problem. This lead me to believe that if slipping actually occurred, it will be the rollers deep inside the printer. Unfortunately, the printer user manual which doesn't include instructions for cleaning the roller inside the printer but the paper pickup roller serving the paper tray only.

And I would like to add, the shift is gradually/accumulative. That means, the first row is well aligned, and start from second row it starts to shift down a little bit, third row doubles that, and so on. This lead me to believe it shouldn't be a slipping issue as it won't be that consistent.

Thanks,
Hartman