From: Şerife ÇAKIR <genkok...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 25, 2024 03:46
To: Users@global.libreoffice.org <Users@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Reference manager adding into LibreOffice writer

Hi,
I have a trouble. I am writing my thesis and using LibreOffice writer
instead of Office Word. But I am not adding Mendeley or the other reference
adding extensions, like Zotero, endnote into LibreOffice. I need it
immediately. Can you help me about it? I don't want to enter for each
reference by manual. I want to add automatically with an extension, like
Mendeley.

Thanks in advance. Regards

--
*MSc. Şerife ÇAKIR*