Hi
Newbie/rookie in Python here
I installed Pycharm to learn python, installed some libraries using pip,
totally sure I must have screwed up something although I have not felt the
effect yet.

My question is, how can I go back to default without reinstalling my whole
linux setup from scratch? This is also my personal computer and I am sure
there are customizations even I forgot I set up in general. It would be
kind of a pain.
I know I cannot delete totally Python because linux uses it heavily
nowadays.

My goal is to delete whatever was installed through pip and stick to
packages from the repositories and reinstall a programming environment in a
reasoned, less haphazzard/ad hoc way.

Is Pycharm a good IDE or is there something better, particularly for a
newbie. I've seen Visual Editor but have never really used it.