From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Will Sadkin
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:10 AM
To: 'users@lists.ironpython.com'
Subject: [IronPython] IronPython (PythonCodePovider) for ASP.NET?

Except for one casual mention of this back in August of last year, I can't find
any mention of any plans for this.

For me, this is the "holy grail" for IronPython; I need a rapid webapp design
and implementation framework, but ideally would like to use Python to drive the
business logic behind it.  Can anyone on this list provide any information
about any plans and or target dates for IronPython's integration into the
ASP.NET framework?

/Will Sadkin
Parlance Corporation