Hello Geoffrey,

On 03/05/2010 03:16 PM, Geoffrey Mina wrote:
Well, just for kicks, i added the

listen=208.X.X.X:5060
listen=208.X.X.X:5060
listen=10.3.200.202:5060

Into my config to explicitly listen on my three IP addresses... and
magically everything started working again.
interesting. This one needs to be investigated a bit. I see no difference in specifying the list of sockets manually or being built from the system by auto-discovery.

Please fill an issue on sip-router.org tracker:
http://sip-router.org/tracker/

Thanks,
Daniel

Should I file this as a bug, or is there something I'm missing here
and this was really a 'feature' and not a 'bug'? :)

Either way, my problem is resolved now.  Thanks everyone (especially
Daniel, helpful as usual!)

On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Henning Westerholt