Am 25.03.2010 06:54, schrieb RAJNIKANT VANZA:
Hello all,

          I am using kamailio-1.5.0 + mediaproxy. it works properly when
connection is in between two clients between same lan.

          But when I connecting between two client who are on differet
proxy and behind different NAT, call has been established but no audio
get transferred.

Each of the proxies has to perform NAT traversal for the local attached clients. (Make sure that you perform NAT traversal only for the local client, not for the far end client)

Client A <------> Proxy A <-------> Proxy B <--------> Client B

               ^                             ^
               |                             |
        Proxy A has to perform          Proxy B has to perform
        NAT traversal for               NAT traversal for
        client A                        client A

NAT-traversal means that you should fix the contact headers and activate a media relay (see the default configuration).

regards
klaus

          What are the changed i suppose to do, or any parameters should
get enabled while compilation,

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,