Am 31.03.2010 08:56, schrieb Hemanshu Patel:

Hi all,

I am not sure it is strange behavior or its the desirable one.

i have got two phones registered via TLS to kamailio-1.5.X version.

phone1: connected via ip1:port1 and having contact value ip1:port2
phone2: connected via ip2:port3 and having contact value ip2:port4

when i have just this two phones i can see 2 TCP connected to my kamailio
from both phones from ip1:port1 and ip2:port3.

now when i call from phone1 to phone2, rather then using the already
established and TLS authenticated connection kamailio creates two new
connection from kamailio to ip1:port2 and ip2:port4.
mean kamailio creates new connection to the contact value stored in
location table of openser DB.

Is this the desirable behavior? shouldn't kamailio use the alreay
established connection?

This is the standard Kamailio behavior. Thus, you should apply NAT traversal techniques to instruct Kamailio to reuse the established connection.

In short: for each register call fix_nated_register(). For every other request and response call fix_nated_contact().

Thus, if you use the default configuration and apply NAT traversal it should work.

regards
klaus