On 4/7/10 10:56 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
2010/4/7 Daniel-Constantin Mierla<mico...@gmail.com>:
You haven't mentioned the version yet.
Sorry, my fault, I'm forking myself now with different tasks :)

It's Kamailio 1.5.1-notls. Now I've compiled 1.5.4-notls and increased
PKG memory to 16.

if I spot it right on the svn commit log, there was a fix for a leak related to dst_uri when changed from failure route, nothing else important.

Would be good if you can compile with memory debugging, let it run for a while, then send a sigusr2 to a sip worker process to dump the pkg status -- that can reveal if it is a leak somewhere.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ * http://twitter.com/miconda * http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla