Hi,

I am trying monobjc to port an existing .NET application to the Mac. I
would like to use a DLL in which an object model resides. When loading a
file, the object model is being filled. This logic is all in the
library.

Now, my question is : if I want to use binding for the Mac gui, do I
need the "wrap" the object classes from the library into Managed object
classes ? What would be the best way to handle this ?

On another note : In the latest monobjc distribution, I can't seem to
get the TwoManyControllers project working. "The document
TwoManyControllers.exe could not be opened. TwoManyControllers cannot
open files in the EXE File format."

I mean, it loads up, but you can't do anything...

Does anyone else has this problem ?

Thanks,

Mario