An update on the Mono 2.6 RC.  As expected the thread_get_state crash still
exists with Monobjc 2.0.413.0.  I have not tried with 2.0.436.0.

I do have the MD soft debugger working with my embedded monobjc app.  It is
not perfect as sometimes the app freezes but this could be a cause of the
thread issue.

I will try later today (but more likely tomorrow) to provide the MD addins
that enable debugging embedded applications.  Being able to run a test case
for the thread issue in the debugger might prove useful to resolving it.

Duane