Hello,

Wrapping a framework can be simple or difficult depending on the containing
types, classes and functions. There is a tutorial that explain how a typical
wrap is performed, but it contains only general rules.

The important metrics are:
- Number of classes
- Number of functions
- Number of custom structures

If their numbers is low (let's say 10 to 20), a quick and manual wrapping is
possible.

Is the eSellerate SDK public and shareable ? Can you send the "EWSLib.h" and
"validateLib.h" to get an idea of the amount of work ?

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.