Hi,

I have an NSArrayController in my XIB Interface Builder file. This controller
is successfully binded to a C# DataObject class. I also have a TableView binded
to the NSArrayController. I can add new rows to the TableView, which I assumme
adds new instances on the DataObject class to the NSArrayController instance
binded to the TableView.

My question is: How do retrieve the new instances of DataObject sent to the
NSArrayController from the TableView? Or do I have the whole story wrong?

Any advice or guidance will be greatly appreciated.
Jacques du Preez
Web: OpenLandscape.wordpress.com