Hi List,

It looks like the compilation of a project in monodevelop is missing the step
of copying the libmonobjc.2.dylib in to the application folder. Going file, new
project then running it run returns the following.

 Unhandled Exception: Monobjc.ObjectiveCException: The 'libmonobjc.2.dylib'
library was not found. Please check that you have correctly installed it. --->
System.DllNotFoundException: @executable_path/libmonobjc.2.dylib
  at (wrapper managed-to-native)
Monobjc.Runtime.ObjectiveC20.NativeMethods:hook_thread_lifecycle ()
  at Monobjc.Runtime.ObjectiveC20.ObjectiveC20Bridge.HookThreadLifecycle ()
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Monobjc.Runtime.ObjectiveC20.ObjectiveC20Bridge.HookThreadLifecycle ()
[0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Monobjc.Runtime.RuntimeBridge.get_Current () [0x00000] in <filename
unknown>:0
  at (wrapper synchronized) Monobjc.Runtime.RuntimeBridge:get_Current ()
  at Monobjc.ObjectiveCRuntime.DefineClass (System.Type type) [0x00000] in
<filename unknown>:0
  at Monobjc.ObjectiveCRuntime.ScanAssembly (System.Reflection.Assembly
assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Once I manually copy the libmonobjc.2.dylib into the macos directory in the
application folder it works fine, but it is a bit of a gotcha for a newbie
like me .

Regards,

Bruce