Hello,

You can start by checking that everything is ok with the SparkleSampleApp
which is included in the Monobjc distribution. Refer to
http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples if you need help to build the
sample applications.

With your application you can try:
- Open the Terminal application and go where your application is
- Execute the following command:
        export MONOBJC_DEBUG=3
- Launch you application:
        ./YourBundle.app/Contents/MacOS/YourBundle > output.log
- The output.log file will contains many useful logs. Look at the start of
the file; you should see the loading phase logs along with the scanned
folders. It should help to diagnose what is going wrong.

Let me know of the result.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.