Hello,

It seems that the constant has been swallowed by the new generator. As
the NSFileHandlingPanelOKButton is equivalent to NSOKButton, you can use
NSPanel.NSOKButton instead.

For migration issues, there is an on-progress tutorial that lists the
changes (http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=migrating-from-monobjc-2). I
have put some notes I gathered during the port of the samples.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.