Hi,

i ported my c# app to Monobjc, which works fine, but i have two issues i wasn't able to resolve.

- If i try to use "Tools->Create Monobjc Bundle" if fails with this message "Error while generating the bundle. Text node cannot appear in this state. Line 1, position 1." I have not been able to figure how to get a more detailed error message. It's sent after it claims that it compiles the XIB file "Compiling en.lproj/MainMenu.xib"

- secondly i need to bundle a native library, i have not found a way yet how to do so.

i hope anybody is able to push me into the right direction

thx

Fabian