I did some WebKit programming using Monobjc ages ago and had to implement the
classes myself - I only ended up doing it roughly though, just implementing the
DOM bits and leaving the dependant classes empty and creating just enough to
make things work.

I'll have a look and see if I still have it if you like (it's for an old
version of Monobjc and I've not used it for a long time though)?