From: Users [mailto:users-boun...@lists.opennebula.org] On Behalf Of Steven Timm
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:06 PM
To: users@lists.opennebula.org
Subject: [one-users] Is there a way to expand output of onevm list?

I am currently running opennebula 4.8.
The default output of onevm list only allows 10 characters under hostname.

my hostnames are "cloudworkernnnn"  which means that all identifying
information is truncated to "cloudworke"
Is there any way to change the format of onevm list to show the whole node
name, if so, how?  I have a lot of scripts that parse that output.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
t...@fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Office:  Wilson Hall room 804
Fermilab Scientific Computing Division,
Scientific Computing Facilities Quadrant., Experimental Computing Facilities
Dept., Project Lead for Virtual Facility Project.