I have recently installed and configured sunstone on my open nebula 4.8
installation.
I get the login screen and it recognizes me as a user and lets me log in, but
only shows the five
menu bars at the left of the screen  (dashboard, system, virtual resources,
infrastructure, one flow).
Nothing else after that, and none of those buttons do anything.  The browser
(firefox) keeps reloading
the main page every 5-10 seconds or so.  Safari can't bring it up at all.

Any common failure mode that might lead to that?

In addition, after 20-25 minutes the sunstone daemon just exits for no good
reason.
(This is an improvement over before when it was exiting after 2-3 minutes..
what got me this far
was installing all the required *-devel dependencies.)

Steve Timm