I mentioned earlier the problem that the sunstone-server.log
and econe-server.log don't rotate properly with logrotate.
Now I have another problem, this is again with OpenNebula 4.8
Opennebula (as installed via the puppet module made by epost)
doesn't bring up sunstone correctly.  All I see is what is in
the attachment, namely the left hand menu and nothing else.
None of the menu options work, and the browser (both safari
and firefox) keeps on reloading it about every 15 seconds).

Have seen some stuff online that this has to do with the sunstone-views.yaml but my sunstone-views.yaml are identical to
another working installation.

Anyone who has seen this problem before please let me know.
These are blockers to being able to move the rest of
my production off of OpenNebula 3.2 to the 4.x series.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525
t...@fnal.gov  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Office:  Wilson Hall room 804
Fermilab Scientific Computing Division,
Scientific Computing Facilities Quadrant.,
Experimental Computing Facilities Dept.,
Project Lead for Virtual Facility Project.