Is it possible to contextualize the VNC password, similar to the SSH_PUBLIC_KEY
per user profile?

I have VNC web viewing working now across my entire deployment, and it's
finally stable enough I want my users to use it for debugging (took forever to
find out there was a bug in the sunstone ruby code for secure websockets
preventing most browsers from allowing the viewer without changing to a lower
security setting, which I'll be submitting when I get home).

But now that this is working, I'd like for my users to be able to use it
without having to modify the templates every time for a new VNC password.

Is this possible currently, or should I put in a feature request?

-Jim