Dear Pete,

We strive to give the best support to OpenNebula and vOneCloud.

For this reason, we want to use this list to give support to the OpenNebula
community, and use the vOneCloud support forum to handle questions like the
one you are posing.

I've copied your question and give a tentative answer in the vOneCloud
community forum:

https://support.vonecloud.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201069281-vOneCloud-questions-datastore-and-vm-status

Cheers,

-Tino

On Thu Feb 05 2015 at 4:42:00 AM <cellkit...@hushmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Have a couple of quick question regarding vOneCloud, I've deployed the ova
> using vCenter and then added the vCenter as a host and I can see all of my
> esx hosts and it states the vcenter cluster as 'ON' however;
>
> 1) I have two vm's running (vcenter & vOneCloud) and neither show up as
> vm's running in vOneCloud. Should they? If i nav to the vcenter host they
> are not listed under the vm's however I can see them under hosts -> vcenter
> host -> info and the names appear under "attributes wild".
>
> 2) I can't seem to find documentation stating what i need to do to get my
> vmfs data store showing up. Am I just meant to follow the regular
> opennebula admin guide?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Pete
>
> Sent using Hushmail

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
VP of Engineering | Head of Research at OpenNebula Systems
cvazquez@OpenNebula.Systems | @OpenNebula
--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is