Hi everyone,

So I’ve set up OpenNebula with the SQLite DB and everything is fine. Now I
am tasked with changing the server which hosts OpenNebula and Sunstone,
since the other server is better secured and all in all in a more reliable
environment. Is there a guide for migrating ONE and Sunstone to another
server or would I basically just have to install it on the other server and
copy the database + configs ? What about the other opennebula-node nodes?

Some hints or help would be greatly appreciated ;-)

Cheers,

Christian

Christian Hüning, BSc.

Fakultät Technik und Informatik, Department Informatik

Berliner Tor 7

20099 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 40 / 42875 - 8436

Mobil: +49 40 / 180 55 44 5