Hello Paulatto,
I am doing MD calculation using pw.x.
first i melt my system at high temperature and then using "reduce-T"
option, i am quenching the system. But during quenching my pressure
fluctuates largely (as i mentioned). This is can be done under NVT ensemble.
If i will use NPT ( cell_dynamics) then i can't use "reduce-T" option and i
couldn't quench the system.
I just want to make zero pressure oscillation during md calculation by
setting ion_temperature=reduce-T option. And i am varying temperature from
1000 K to 900 K to 800 K upto room temperature 300K.

I hope i make it clear.

Thanks

Regard