Hello Prasad,

it is the scf calculation that is not convergence, the fact that you are doing a "relax" is not relevant in this case. Because you are using DFT+U, this is unfortunately often the case. The usual reccomendations apply: https://www.quantum-espresso.org/Doc/pw_user_guide/node21.html#SECTION000600200000000000000

Also, you may try to set a reasonable number for electron_maxstep (i.e. 50) and set scf_must_converge to false, it is possible that once the structure is partially relaxed convergence becomes easier.

hth