Dear developer??          I tried to use the new
version of QE to calculate scf and then phonon spectrum, and there was no
problem with self consistency. When calculating phonon spectrum, I always
reported an error. After reading the discussion on these topics on the forum, I
determined that there is label=3D in the pseudopotential. My example is FeO in
example08 in the PW module. I have uploaded my calculation file to you and
request your help in pointing out how to set up error avoidance: from
offset-atom_wfc: error # 1
Hubbard manifold with zero occurrences is not allowed
Best wishes??
Quxiao