Dear Moses,

There are also tutorials on the web on how to generate slaps using vesta - a code for visualization and generating structures.

Ogenyi Sunday

EAIFR, University of Rwanda.

Quoting MOSES NTSIFUL <moses.ntsiful...@stu.ucc.edu.gh>:

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request your assistance
with a specific task related to crystal structure visualization and
manipulation. I am currently working on a project that requires the
creation of a 2 × 2 × 3 surface of a crystal structure with a 10 Å vacuum
using either Burai or XCrysDen. Despite my efforts, I have not been able to
successfully complete this task.

I was wondering if I could be provided with some guidance on how to
proceed. Specifically, I would appreciate any insights you might have on:

   1.

   How to create a 2 × 2 × 3 surface of a crystal structure in Burai or
   XCrysDen.
   2.

   How to ensure that the resulting surface has a 10 Å vacuum.

Thank you in advance for the assistance. I look forward to hearing from you
soon.

Best regards,

Moses Ntsiful