Dear Elham,

with all due respect, do you know what are you trying to calculate?
Does you PhD advisor know how to do it? if not, I suggest you change
topic.

Anyway, there exist several thousands of papers on thermoelectric
properties (typically of Heusler compounds). The majority of them plot
the transport properties as a function of both T and Ef. They were
lucky not to meet "Reviewer #2".

Simply plot the transport properties as a function of T and doping.
Try to stay into reasonable ranges (i.e. 1e20 cm^-3 -- 1e22 cm^-3)

Finally, the Boltztrap papers (v1 and v2) are well written. The manual of
the code is short but very clear.

Good luck,
D.