Hallo, how can I unsubscribe from this list?
--------- Greetz Am 2021-10-28 17:05, Multisites <i...@multisites.com.br>
schrieb: > > Hello guys, > > > I want to run a mail server with the most I
could have related to security and facilities. > > > I have used Roundcube many
many yerars ago, and I remember I liked it. > > > Now I would like to have your
opinion about having a Server with: > > > Linux Ubuntu (or Debian), with
Postfix, Roundcube and a Panel (Cpanel or Plesk)) > > > or > > > Linux Ubuntu
(or Debian), with Zimbra. > > > Is any of them so superior to the other. > > >
Thanks for advices and guidance. > > Helena Lima./ >