Robert,

I use FairEmail on my Pixel6Pro (just for reading emails - not replying) but I would much prefer a proper RC produced app . .

Phil.

On 2023-06-22 10:30, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
My daughter has been using my Roundcube setup on her notebook for years.

Her phone was an LG flip phone and she used her phone's email app to
access my dovecot server.

now she has a new Samsung A02 or some such.

I thought there was a Roundcube app, as I used it some years ago. But
checking here in my archives I see that back last year it was
recognized as a fake and it is no longer available.

so,..,.,.

Any recommendations for my daughter?  Not to use her browser to my server?

Maybe something Roundcube like.

thanks

Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896