Great news, Jos!

I have been using Roundcube so long, I don't even know when I started. The switch from ownCloud to Nextcloud was a bit more recent. Happy that Roundcube found a new home!

Cheers,
Patrick.

On 2024-03-03 17:11, Jos Poortvliet via Users wrote:

Dear Roundcube community!

You might not have seen any emails on these lists for a while, but we're back!

For those not keeping a very close eye on Roundcube developments and note my @nextcloud.com email address: 👋 Hi there!

Late last year, Roundcube found a new home with the Nextcloud community. You can read all about it here:

<https://nextcloud.com/blog/open-source-email-pioneer-roundcube-comes-aboard-nextcloud/>

If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer them, you can ask on the list but you can also engage on our forum:

<https://help.nextcloud.com/c/roundcube/188>

We are still looking for prospective Roundcube developers to join Nextcloud, so if you're looking for a position, check out:
<https://nextcloud.com/jobs> and send us your resume.

In the coming months, some developers will join us and take up Roundcube improvements. Once they are on-board, we will share more information here. Until then, the three mailing lists are back up and open for business:

## Announce
https://lists.roundcube.net/postorius/lists/announce.lists.roundcube.net/
Read-only list with announcements of new versions, security bugs and more.

## Dev
https://lists.roundcube.net/postorius/lists/dev.lists.roundcube.net/
All topics related to the development of Roundcube Webmail.

## Users
https://lists.roundcube.net/postorius/lists/users.lists.roundcube.net/
All topics related to the use and administration of Roundcube Webmail. Users help each other here so please be kind!

I wish you all the very best of times and let's make 2024 a great year for Roundcube - and Nextcloud!

Greetings,
Jos Poortvliet

Director Communications

oOo Nextcloud - regain control over your data

jos.poortvl...@nextcloud.com
nextcloud.com
+49 171 121 7528

Nextcloud GmbH
Hauptmannsreute 44A, 70192 Stuttgart Germany
GF: Frank Karlitschek
HRB 227086 (AG München)