Instead of just adding the JBoss repository to your repositories in a
pom.xml.   Your best bet here is going to be to install a repository
manager, add all the repositories you need to a repository group, and
then configure your settings.xml to use a single repository group URL.

If you do this, you'll speed up your builds because Maven will only
need to query a single URL when trying to locate an artifact, and
you'll be able to search the group of repositories you have included
in your repository manager.

1. Download a repository manager
2. Add http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/ as a proxy repository
3. Add it to a repository group
4. Configure your Maven settings to use a single repo group as a mirrorOf *

An additional benefit is that you will no longer need to use
mavensearch.net which isn't as full featured as any of the search
capabilities already present in the three main repository managers.
Because the JBoss repository already generates the standard
lucene-based index format, you can just use the search capabilities of
your IDE plugin or your repo manager to search the repositories your
are using.   Make sure to configure your repository manager to
download the remote index for the JBoss repository manager.

Tim O'Brien