Hi again,

After Brett sorted out some issues that got lost in the source-control mess on my localhost, and I resolved a couple more stragglers that came up as a result of testing out RC1, I think we're in better shape to attempt a release again.

Before we do, I'd like to get as many eyes as possible on this latest release candidate:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-staging-008/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/2.2.1-RC2

Please file JIRA issues for anything you come across that still seems broken. The list of issues we've resolved so far for this release is here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=15328

Thanks!

-john

---
John Casey
Developer and PMC Member, Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)
Member, Apache Software Foundation

"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing."
       -Aristotle