Hi everybody!

I am still not sure, what is the best direction for me to solve the
following task. Maybe someone on maillist implemented something similar,
or knows the technology/approach, that can simplify things.

What ideally I want to achieve is:

1. Create a "lightweight" installator, that will not contain any maven
artifacts (or, if not possible, contain all of them).
2. When end user launches the installator, it is asked for some input,
which is saved as .property file.
3. Installator then fetches only the artifacts needed (selected by user
+ those which are obligatory), and replaces the property file(s) in
those artifacts. Finally it creates ready to-use WAR package.

If you have an example of above -- give me a link, please. That would be
great!

Right now I see the only way is to create a temporary maven project and
after doing steps (1) and (2) launch maven to complete the packaging.

Thanks in advance!

--
With best regards,
Dmitry