Von: Fredrik Israelsson [mailto:fredrik.israels...@yahoo.se]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. März 2010 10:49
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: How to build a complicated artifact (an install CD iso image)

Dear All,

I am trying to migrate a CruiseControl/Ant/Bash project to Maven. The final
artifact that I want to be the output of the system is a CD iso image with
jars, resources and start scripts, all packaged in a certain structure.

Is there some convenient way to make Maven do this for me, without having to
write a lot of Ant and/or Bash scripts on top of the, so to speak, standard
Maven procedures?

Regards,
Fredrik Israelsson