I don't understand. You say you have a problem with an internal repo and
that you have deploy the library 'B', but the module structure and the
repositories element you're outlining talkes about your local file system
structure.

This is what you should do:
1. Get yourself an internal remote repo. This is easiest managed by using a
repo manager like Nexus.
2. Deploy the third party lib 'B' (which I assume doesn't exist in central
for instance) to your internal repo.
3. Set up your Maven environment to use your internal repo (there are loads
of docs about that on the Internet).
4. Remove the repositories section which points at your local file syste,
5. You should be all set to use Maven the way it is meant to be used.

/Anders