I think it's a really nice change, don't get me wrong on that ;)

I'm also hoping it'll improve the error handling when something is wrong
with the plexus configuration. As of today there's a fair amount of guesswork
involved when a change breaks the plexus-configuration, I often end up
bisecting with a last known good.

Kristian