First: if I'm writing a plugin for my own use, am I a user or a
developer?  I'm not developing Maven itself and the Developer Centre
page admits of nothing in between.

Back to topic:  I'm writing a plugin that needs access to the
project's properties.  Nothing environmental is passed to a mojo, and
fishing through the Javadocs for static methods that look promising
has turned up nothing so far.  What *should* I be reading?

Lots of other questions about plugin development, that the Plugin
Developer Centre doesn't address....

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.