On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 05:49:32PM +0200, martin.eisengardt wrote:
[snip]
> Please do think of the target audience before planning this type of
> documentation section. And do think of the way they are usually learning
> things. "The maven way" won't be a site full of plain explanations and
> documentations. It is focused on newbies and focused on teach them the
> right way. Some things are not mentioned and some things are not explained
> but linked to more detailed documents.
[good advice snipped]

Yes.  I would suggest that "the Maven Way" won't actually say much
about doing any specific thing with Maven, but will focus more on good
ways to think about and organize what you want to achieve, which map
well into Maven's capabilities and assumptions oops I mean
conventions.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.