Hi Erwin,

> I need to look in the assembly plugin how to do that.

Here is a start for you:

<assembly
xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.1";
xsi:schemaLocation="
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.1
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/assembly-1.1.1.xsd";>
 <id>bundle</id>
<formats>
<!-- Is there a "none" format? -->
 <format>zip</format>
</formats>
<baseDirectory>xxx</baseDirectory>
 <dependencySets>
<dependencySet>
<outputDirectory>/libs</outputDirectory>
 <unpack>false</unpack>
<scope>compile</scope>
 </dependencySet>
<dependencySet>
<outputDirectory>/plugins</outputDirectory>
 <unpack>false</unpack>
<scope>runtime</scope>
 </dependencySet>
</dependencySets>
</assembly>

Unfortunately, because of how transitive scopes work, the compile scope
artifacts will appear in both libs and plugins with that configuration. I'm
not sure of the best way around that.

Another problem is that the assembly plugin normally produces an archive
(e.g., zip or bz2). I do not know a way to tell it to just leave all the
files it copies in a subfolder of target. (Anyone know if this is possible?
It would be very useful for my project as well.)

Regards,
Curtis