Salut Jeff,

profiling sounds a good idea but I didn't understand how mvn is able
to resolve profiled dependencies, I mean, in my project X I need to
import the c.jar dependency with mac-x86_64 as classifier - how to
guarantee transitive dependencies are imported for the same platform
(same classifier)?

TIA!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/