Hi,

The install always happens before the deploy, I can't see why that's not happening. Also, since it is part of the reactor-build, it should be able to pick it even without the 'install'. I do see 1 interesting thing: all reports are configured in the maven-site-plugin. Could you try to move the reports from the site-configuration to the reporting-section of the pom? It that works, you've hit a bug: reactor-projects are not resolved when using reports inside plugin-configuration.

Robert