I have a repository at work that is only accessible from our intranet.  This
repository is configured in my personal setting as a repository (for some
company artefact) and as a mirror for all other repository.

When I'm home, I use an other settings file without this repository and the
mirror config.  But when I launch a build, it seems that he need to
redownload all plugin and dependencies.
I also have difficulties to launch build with option -o because some plugin
are not found in my local repository altought they are there (but maybe
donwloaded from the miror).

How can I configure my settings files so that when I switch the config I
keep my entire local repository useable, independantly of the place from
where I downloaded it.

-----
Gilles Scokart