Hi Hossein,

> I would like to install the m2eclipse

As Ron says, you can use Eclipse/STS if you want the whole enchilada.

Alternately, one middle ground is the "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers"
download, which comes with both M2E and EGit already installed. Feature
list here:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-ide-java-developers/junosr2

Regards,
Curtis