Hi Russ,

> I started using the javadoc reporting plugin and noticed that by
> default it generates test javadocs as well as regular ones.

Do you mean maven-javadoc-plugin? If so, that is strange... I regularly
generate full javadoc with v2.8.1 for several different multi-module
projects and it only generates the javadoc for the main classes, not test
classes. Perhaps you could post an small example project somewhere that
demonstrates the behavior you are seeing?

Regards,
Curtis