Am 15.01.2014 20:07, schrieb Justin Georgeson:
I'm in a similar environment and use profiles in my aggregator POM to specify
different reactors for different things. I have a profile for a javadoc reactor
which doesn't include any eclipse-feature, eclipse-test-plugin, or
eclipse-repository projects (ie it only includes the projects for the actual
plugins that constitute the product).

Seems to be a feasible way. Still I would prefer to have filters - which I guess is not possible right now. My documentation is built to one of these eclipse plugins providing online help. By using different profiles I would have 2 separate build steps: first build the documentation, afterwards build the product (containing the docs).