If you do open a ticket, please let me/us know. I will +1 it. I am also
interested in this feature

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels

From:   Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
To:     Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>,
Date:   2014-01-15 02:47 PM
Subject:        Re: Maven2/Maven3 plugin development: Ensuring only the
available parameters are allowed
Sent by:        anders.g.ham...@gmail.com

It doesn't work with the way Maven plugins currently are configured.
But there will soon be discussions around a new version of the pom, so you
could file a ticket to get this wish on the board.

/Anders (mobile)

<nos...@alishomepage.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Baptiste, Thomas
> >>
> >> I guess you all got a point :) The reason why I want to check the
> >> configuration is indeed something that would have to be done in each
> goal.
> >>
> >> My remaining question would be whether there is a way to read the
> >> <configuration> XML definition from the MOJO - I could then manually
> >> implement such a verification in the different MOJOs.
> >>
> >> Please advise
> >>
> >> Thank you
> >>
> >> S. Ali Tokmen
> >> http://ali.tokmen.com/
> >>
> >> My IM, GSM, PGP and other contact details
> >> are on http://contact.ali.tokmen.com

> from

> >> please

> nos...@alishomepage.com

Maven2/Maven3

http://svn.codehaus.org/cargo/extensions/trunk/maven2/plugin/src/main/java/org/codehaus/cargo/maven2/AbstractCargoMojo.java

> unknown

DISCLAIMER:
Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given
nor endorsed by the company.
Thank You.